Social Icons

delicioustwitteremail

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Weekend Reading - July 28

So I found a couple of links last night and this morning that I found interesting, and I had the idea that going forward I would collect links throughout the week and then share them on Saturdays. This is going to be a short list since I thought of it 5 minutes ago, but we'll see how it goes.

First up, Amazon's Digital Sale looks like it's winding to a close since they labeled today "Encore Day" (my powers of deduction are amazing, I know). The Burning Hot Bundle looks pretty solid for 8 bucks - I really enjoyed Burnout Paradise (for the $5 I paid on Steam, at least), and while Hot Pursuit was kinda "meh" for me it's still a pretty good deal. I think I'm finally going to pick up a Bioshock Dual Pack for $7.50; the cheapest they've been on Steam is 5 bucks each or $10 for the "franchise pack."

Finally, I stumbled an article from Reuters yesterday talking about Anand Shimpi, editor-in-chief of Anandtech.com. Pretty good read about the owner of a site that I frequent each week. Here's a link to the full article: Far from Silicon Valley, tech industry finds an oracle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
AnandTech
Tom's Hardware Reviews
Ars Technica
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...